SrI: SrImathE SatakOpAya nama: SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama: SrImath varavaramunayE nama:
thirunakshathram: AvaNi rOhiNi
avathAra sthalam: sanganallUr (sEngaNUr).
sishyas: nAyanArAchAn piLLai, vAdhi kEsari azhagiya maNavALa jIyar, parakAla dhAsar, etc
- 4000 dhiyva prabhandham – He has written vyAkyAnams for all of aruLicheyal. vyAkyAnams for approximately 400 pAsurams for periyAzhwAr thirumozhi was lost and mAmunigaL just wrote those missing pAsura vyAkyAnams.
- sthOthra granthams – He has written vyAkyAnams for pUrvAchArya srisUkthis like sthOthra rathnam, chathu slOki, gadhya thryayam, etc and jithanthE sthOthram.
- sri rAmAyaNam – He has selected important slOkams from sri rAmAyaNam and written a detailed commentary for those in rAmAyaNa thani slOki. He was named abhaya pradha rAjar for his masterful explanation of vibhIshaNa sharanAgathi episode.
- He has also written many rahasya granthams such as mANikka mAlai, parantha rahasyam, sakala prAmANa thAthparyam, etc which explains rahasya thrayam in an excellent manner. He was a pioneer in documenting rahasya thrayam – piLLai lOkAchAryar took the essence of nampiLLai and periyavAchAn piLLai’s teachings and wrote his astAdhasa rahasya granthams.
- His expertise in aruLichcheyal (dhivya prabandham) and sri rAmAyaNam can be understood by his grantham called pAsurappadi rAmyAyanam where he uses words from aruLichcheyal to explain the whole of sri rAmAyaNam in a crisp manner.
srImath krishNa samAhvAya namO yAmuna sUnavE
yath katAkshaika lakshyANam sulabha: srIdharas sadhA
- English –http://pillai.koyil.org/index.php/2016/09/beginners-guide-nampillais-sishyas/
- Thamizh –http://pillai.koyil.org/index.php/2018/12/beginners-guide-nampillais-sishyas-tamil/
Life and Glories:
- English – https://guruparamparai.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/periyavachan-pillai/
- Hindi – https://guruparamparaihindi.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/periyavachan-pillai/
- MalayALam –
- Telugu – https://guruparamparaitelugu.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/periyavachan-pillai/
- Thamizh – https://guruparamparaitamil.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/periyavachan-pillai/
- anadhyayana kAlam and adhyayana uthsavam – http://ponnadi.blogspot.in/2013/11/anadhyayana-kalam-and-adhyayana-uthsavam.html
- anthimOpAya nishtai 17 – http://ponnadi.blogspot.com/2013/07/anthimopaya-nishtai-17.html
- thirkkachchi nambi’s archAvathAra anubhavam – http://ponnadi.blogspot.com/2012/11/archavathara-anubhavam-thuirukkachi-nambi.html
- Mastery of krishNas (kaNNan emperumAn and periyavAchchAn piLLai) – http://ponnadi.blogspot.in/2013/08/mastery-of-krishnas.html
- His vyAkyAnams in multiple languages – http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org
archived in http://acharyas.koyil.org